[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds - Youth?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed May 12 16:09:02 PDT 2004

Bob Dewart <gilli at hot.rr.com> said:

> What current problems are you referring to?
>
> Gilli

Nothing serious, Administrative problems.  The process being too
manual of expiring old scores, etc.  Because of that it doesn't get
done as often as it should.  Nothing needs to be added that will
make an already manual process more tedius until we get that fixed.

I am creating a database program that will take care of that and
will automate much of what can be automated and make things easier
on the keeper.  I am almost there but have come up against one
progamming snafu that I am trying to work around that is giving me
fits.  If there are any MS ACCESS wizards out there (and I do mean
wizards) who would like to help please contact me offline.

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra