[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds - Youth?

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed May 12 19:45:04 PDT 2004

It seems to me it would be easier to just keep an archers 3 highest scores
in a division forever; and, keep them listed in the standings.  Perhaps have
an inactive list for those who haven't posted a score in over a year.  But
otherwise, if someone is wearing a tassle and isn't in the current list, how
do you know he didn't get it two or three years ago?

I plan to keep the youth listed.  But I will come up with a notation that
will indicate that the youth has progressed to the Adult Division.

Gilli
The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.