[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Rounds - Youth?

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed May 12 20:10:46 PDT 2004

Bob Dewart wrote:

>Why should a score expire?  If the tassel doesn't go away or reduce in
>stature, what's the point?
>
>Gilli
>The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.

The point is that your average should reflect how you are actually
shooting now.  Not how you where shooting 3 years ago.  Think of it like
a baseball players seasonal batting average.

We aren't inventing anything new here.  It's the way it has been since
we started the Royal Rounds in Ansteorra and basically the way the rest
of the known world does it.  The Royal Rounds in Ansteorra mean
basically the same thing they do everywhere else.

Regards,

--

HL Eadric Anstapa
Ansteorra