[Ansteorra-archery] Archery shooting today

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sun May 16 16:57:10 PDT 2004

Still drying out form more rain than we needed. Though we will probably be begging for rain come Aug.
plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra

  Well, we finally had a absolutely lovely day for shooting today.  So we did.

  Another score for the newly formed IAAC Youth Division was shot today by
  David of Emerald Keep.  He shot a 76 YD score plus later shot a 39 RR in the
  Youth Division of the IAAC.

  HL Roger Bagley, who we don't get to see too much because of his work
  schedule, showed up.  He yawned, stretched and then got down to business. In
  the Open Crossbow he shot a 254 with a RR of 95.  Then, he shot a 224 Period
  Crossbow with a RR of 90.  Not bad for a walk on.  :) (Please don't get
  discouraged, HL Roger has been shooting for a while now, about 14 years or
  so.)

  In all we had four scores that went to the Keeper and seven RR scores.

  So.....how did everybody else do???  Did we get any more Youth Division
  scores???