[Ansteorra-archery] Archery shooting today

Anne texascathouse at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 12:19:06 PDT 2004

On behalf of David, his mom says THANK YOU, and I'll make sure he reads your message of encouragement!  This has been a great experience for him (and his brother) -- and everyone who works to make this possible for the youth and the children has my admiration and heartfelt gratitude!

~Anne

~  Not all who wander are lost .... ~

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

--From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)

David Ruff <dmruff1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
GOOD JOB David of Emerald Keep!!! keep it up :)

Roger, im so glad im not shooting anymore... those
scores scare me heheh... awesome shooting friend :)

Ulrich of Carolingia

--- Harry Bilings wrote:
> Still drying out form more rain than we needed.
> Though we will probably be begging for rain come
> Aug.
> plachoya
> humble archer
> Ravens Fort Ansteorra
>

> Well, we finally had a absolutely lovely day for
> shooting today. So we did.
>
> Another score for the newly formed IAAC Youth
> Division was shot today by
> David of Emerald Keep. He shot a 76 YD score plus
> later shot a 39 RR in the
> Youth Division of the IAAC.
>
> HL Roger Bagley, who we don't get to see too much
> because of his work
> schedule, showed up. He yawned, stretched and
> then got down to business. In
> the Open Crossbow he shot a 254 with a RR of 95.
> Then, he shot a 224 Period
> Crossbow with a RR of 90. Not bad for a walk on.
> :) (Please don't get
> discouraged, HL Roger has been shooting for a
> while now, about 14 years or
> so.)
>
> In all we had four scores that went to the Keeper
> and seven RR scores.
>
> So.....how did everybody else do??? Did we get
> any more Youth Division
> scores???
>
> Gilli

=====
"Once you have flown, you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci