[Ansteorra-archery] Warlord list master/mistress

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 04:55:32 PDT 2004

Thank you all for your kind offers. I expect to see you on the field and
will accept all offers to marshall/or manage the list. I expect that I will
be on the field essentially from the end of morning court (or earlier) until
at least 4 or 430 each afternoon. If anyone needs to get a hold of me,
that's where I will be, or else in the House Arkham encampment. I will net
be able to be on site until Friday evening, but my deputy, Jacque de Aix
should be around earlier.

Thank you again for your help.

Linet

p.s. Please remember the Archer's Flight potluck lunch Saturday on the
field. Bring something to share, your appetites, and stories.