[Ansteorra-archery] Archery at Steppes Warlord

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon May 31 17:35:12 PDT 2004

It is my great pleasure to announce the winners of the four archery events
at Steppes Warlord.

Oudoceus Kynith of the Shire of Rosenfeld was the winner of both the William
Tell and Steppes Archer shoots.

Mariah Longbow from Bryn Gwlad won the Children's shoot.

The bowman's/novice tourney was won by William of Locksley. There were an
amazing thirty-two entries in the Novice contest of all ages and sizes.
That's double what we had last year.

My thanks to everyone who helped out with set up, marshalling, inspection,
and tear down, especially the following:

Jaque de Aix (or Jaques the Spink)
Jason of Many Bows
Oudoceus Kynith and the Shire of Rosenfeld
Tegward McAuley and the Shire of Loch Ruadh
Vivian McKinnon
Sherenia McGregor
Don Sebastian
Lady Moreg
Katya
Corwin mag Eowin
The Fellowship of the Bow
House Arkham
Lord John De Irwynne and the Waterbearers
all those young people who helped with tear down and whose names I do not
know.

Special thanks to Lady Katherine of Ayr for the outstanding job of
organizing and keeping a whole ton of conflicting information organized and
putting on a great event, Honorable Lord Vincenzo Cellini for his lovely
silver prizes, and to The Baron and Baroness, Lady Francesca Sansovino, and
the populace of the Barony of the Steppes for allowing me this opportunity
to serve.

In service to the Barony of the Steppes, the Kingdom of Ansteorra, and the
Dream

Linet Grey
Archery Marshal, Barony of the Steppes