[Ansteorra-archery] Youth Archery Division

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun May 2 14:27:43 PDT 2004

As most of you know there isn't much for our young folks, archery wise
between the ages of 14 and till they turn 18.

Here is what I propose we do, immediately  (ASAP) even though the season has
started.  1).  I reactivate the Youth Division of the IntraAnsteorra Archery
Compettion.  Since this is strickly within the Kingdom, the scores for this
division would come to me.   This division would be for Youths; from there
14th birthday till the day before they turn 18.  It will be shot ecaxtly
like the adult and children division except the target ranges would be 15
yards, 20 yards and 30 yards. 2).We add a Youth division to the Kingdom's
Royal Round scoring.  It would have the same scoring break down and have a
Brown knot as the Youth division identifier.

What do you all think?

Gilli

The more arrows you loose, the more that can hit GOLD.