[Ansteorra-archery] Youth Archery Division

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 20:47:48 PDT 2004

I think what jaque did last year with the novice shoot
was one of the best things i ever saw.... Personally i
think that many that want to shoot will not try
becuase they have seen how "insert master shooters
name here" shoots and doesn't want to get torn apart
in under 3 arrows.

One of the best lessons i ever learned when i used to
shoot was at Glyslin defender last year when i ended
up being a deadly by and put against a good archer but
no where near what i was fortunate enough to shoot. I
buried him, he got hurt feelings and i ended up
feeling like dung and vowed never to do that again.

Put the skilled archers together and put the youth and
beginners together. One learns to be what the other
one is... and the other one teaches those that they
themselves once were.

Just my two copper

Ulrich