[Ansteorra-archery] Calling ALL Combat Archers!

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at anderson-studio.com
Fri Nov 5 11:31:17 PST 2004

Cool Autumn greeting unto the wonderful Archers of the great Kingdom of
Ansteorra and those beyond,

  Bordermarch's Autumn Melees is two weeks away!
We will be having both Rapier and Chivalric COMBAT ARCHERY!
There is also a Siege Weapon competition planned for Saturday.
Scenario this year is resurrection battle of rebel force
trying to take BorderKeep from the defending forces
commanded by our Baron Armand(RuRu). Commanders of the rebel
forces will be determined by a Rapier tourney and a Chivalric.

There is a ravine to be taken to get to the new Sally Port.
This Ravine has a number of wonderful perches and a couple
walls for archers!

I shot a "video" walk thru the Ravine, before the walls and
ravine gate were put in the narrow middle of the ravine.
http://bordermarch.org/RavineWalk/default.htm

For those that haven't seen BorderKeep:
http://bordermarch.org/CastleViews/default.htm
Many have told me how great the photos are, but most that
 have also been to BorderKeep and walk inside,
 say the pictures do not do it justice to the size.

This is an event you don't want to miss!

See all the details at: http://bordermarch.org/2004AutumnMelees/default.htm

In Service to Our Kingdom,
   Barony Bordermarch and the Dream!
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch    (mka:Cameron)