[Ansteorra-archery] Childrens Archery

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 05:57:19 PST 2004

It will be late march if approved. It should go public after the 1st of December, then I will be able to tell you all I know. The bows and your help will definitely be needed. Thanks for the offer. Arrows will also be needed, We have a couple of dozen , but I am planning ten lanes, so I will need a bunch of arrows.

Thanks for the offer.

In Service,

Gunnarr haukr

Bob Dewart <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:
GREAT!!  When, where and how can I help?  Depending on the answer to those questions I have a number of children's bows that can be used.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.