[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman standin at Autumn Melees

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 18 21:12:34 PST 2004

Due to the illness of an ear infection.  I will be unable to attend Autumn Melees.  For this reason I do request that any Arcus Majorus, former Royal Huntsman, or Kings Archer please stand in my place for His Majesty  at Autumn Melees court.   I would greatly appreciate this assistance as this ear infection has come upon me suddenly and my already poor hearing is even worse right now.

Arcus Jaque the Spink
Royal Huntsman of Ansteorra