[Ansteorra-archery] Archer's Revel

Linda keyna at hot.rr.com
Mon Nov 15 05:20:43 PST 2004

Our clinic does board dogs. I will be with them all the time except the day
or two that I'm off. they can be in the same run together. It will be 14.50
per day per pup. there shots would have to be up to date if not we can up
date them for you. If they are bring copies of the records. They will each
get a capstar ($7.00 per dog) which is a fast flea killer because we are a
flea free facility. Their kennel cough (bordatella) will need to be under 6
months. (we can take care of that if needed) I will tell you that you might
want to wait until after the holidays or in between.
Keyna