[Ansteorra-archery] Childrens Archery

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 06:05:51 PST 2004

This would be a kingdom level class, hopefully bunches of children. The site has already been selected and will be large enough to support a large group. We are in the initial phase of planning the event for late march and with the increase in archery interest within the past few years, especially with children, I am trying to put together beginners archery classes with a practice shoot in the morning followed by an afternoon of competition for beginners and more advanced youth archers in the afternoon.

Bob Dewart <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:Opps!!  That should be
http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/
Sorry about that.