[Ansteorra-archery] Childrens Archery

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Wed Nov 17 19:17:06 PST 2004

If you're planning ten lanes, you need ten marshals.  I ran the archery for last years Youth Academy.  And it was an eye opener.  I'd had kid or tow on my range before, but not 10+.  Especially the young ones need one on one attention.

I would also suggest that if possible a class be given to the parents so they can help with the coaching of their children.  Just a thought.

Will you be needing range set up equipment?

Where is this to be?  If not specifically, then generally.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.