[Ansteorra-archery] Childrens Archery

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 14:52:07 PST 2004

If approved, this will be a kingdom level event and will be in late March. I am planning beginner children's classes and practice shoot in the morning and beginner and advanced competition in the afternoon. I would be happy to have you help if you will be available. The children's archery will be part of the event not the whole event. As the event is in the initial planning phase, I don't have any more info I can give you at this time.

Thanks for your response, and thanks for the offer of assistance.

Gunnarr haukr

Tom Johnson <tdj_ent at hotmail.com> wrote:

Greetings Gunnar,

When and where are you looking to have this children's shoot?  I would be willing to help.  Wiesenfeuer has a couple of bows for kids, in the loaner stuff.

Aim, Shoot and Be Merry,

Thomas Quilliam

http://mail.yahoo.com