[Ansteorra-archery] Archer's Revel

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Nov 18 15:15:59 PST 2004

Greetings and Hi There,

Well it's almost that time of year again.  With Thanksgiving we also get
Archer's Revel.

For MORE info on that little shindig go to http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/

Then check out the Archer's Revel stuff.

Check back often as things change and are added to the web page.  It's a
work in progress.

PLEASE let me know if you plan to attend so I can have enough food (like I
ever run out, right :) )  While this little party is aimed at thanking
archers and the archery support folks for their efforts in the past year,
non archers are also welcome to attend.  Again, just let me know you're
coming so I won't run out of food.

Thanks,

Gilli

Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.