[Ansteorra-archery] Update on status of Thomas Quilliam

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 09:42:50 PDT 2004

Great news, It's good to hear about good results from illnesses. I look forward to seeing you in future battles.

In Service,
Gunnarr haukr

Tom Johnson <tdj_ent at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings all,
       Yesterday I saw the heart doctor.  We talk about Combat Archery activities and she gave me a doctor's release to resume full activities.  I made agreements to add armour protection over the diffibulator.  In order to prevent or restrict the possibility of a direct hit, she said Mother Nature had already given me some padding over the site but I needed a little more.  I am now back on track of trying to make it to Autumn Malees.

  Aim, Shoot and Be Merry,
Thomas Quilliam