[Ansteorra-archery] Change in Kingdom Archery Marshals Office

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Oct 11 14:44:10 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Marshals and Archers of the Stellar Kingdom of
Ansteorra,

I have for over two years now served as the Archery Marshal for our
Great Kingdom.  I have enjoyed the time and I have been blessed to
work with a great staff of marshals and archers who have helped to
keep things running smoothly.  However, I have been asked to step
aside from this position and assume other duties.

Effective immediately Master Phelim Gervase, called Pug, will assume
the day-to-day duties of the Archery Marshal of the Kingdom of
Ansteorra.  Almost all of you already know Master Pug as an
accomplished Target Archer, Combat Archer, and Archery Marshal as
well as a loyal and steady servant to our kingdom.  Please give
Master Pug all the help and cooperation that you have given to me
for the past few years.

I will continue to be active in the Archery Community serving a
position at the Society Level and I will continue to assist HG
Patrick Michael as an in-kingdom deputy helping with some special
projects, the marshallate web pages and such.

Thank you to everyone for all of the help you have given me during
my term of service as our Kingdom Archery Marshal.

Always in Service,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
Deputy Society Earl Marshal for Combat Archery
eadric at scabrewer.com