[Ansteorra-archery] Change in Kingdom Archery Marshals Office

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:26:27 PDT 2004

Congratulation and condolences to both of you
plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra

  Effective immediately Master Phelim Gervase, called Pug, will assume
  the day-to-day duties of the Archery Marshal of the Kingdom of
  Ansteorra.  Almost all of you already know Master Pug as an
  accomplished Target Archer, Combat Archer, and Archery Marshal as
  well as a loyal and steady servant to our kingdom.  Please give
  Master Pug all the help and cooperation that you have given to me
  for the past few years.

  --
  HL Eadric Anstapa
  Deputy Society Earl Marshal for Combat Archery