[Ansteorra-archery] Re: [Steppes] Wedding 10/23/04

arcusironwyrm at juno.com arcusironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Oct 22 12:16:34 PDT 2004

Oyea, Oyea,

To those archers planning to attend the wedding party and compete in
the wedding's archery tournament pray be advised to bring photocopies
of your SCA blazon or device so we may cut and paste it to poster board
plaques.

The last remaining dozen archery competitors entering the final rounds
shall have their blazon displayed upon a status board as the tournament
continues so our spectators may keep up with their champion archer's
progress.

Use the standard SCA blazon submission sheet for the size required
(5" wide x 6" high heater shield).  Black & white is OK as we shall
provide map colors to fill in colored areas.  Don't have a blazon,
make yourself one up for the day (remember this isn't an SCA event).
We're doing this for fun and in the hope more archers will be
encouraged to submit their own devises.  Be advised, we plan on
doing this again for future archery tournaments as well!

Safe journey, and we hope to see you there!

Regards,

HL Wm. Ironwyrm

Archery marshal in charge of the wedding archery tournament

PS: No, photocopies shall not be returned intact, however you
may have the poster board plaque after the wedding concludes.