[Ansteorra-archery] A IKAC Update, more or less

Sylvrfalcn@aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 18:04:00 PDT 2004

Proud? Heck, me too. But scores alone don't tell the whole story. Like the
time, hard work, and personal expense Arcus Gilli invested in creating a
permanent range that any archer would be proud to shoot on. Scores don't address the
fact that HL Roger Bagley and Lord Edward McTavish both shoot crossbows that
they, themselves, made, or that no less than five of our archers are shooting
wooden longbows made by yours truly. Arcus Gilli has taught so many folks how
to make their own arrows, that if you see a store bought arrow in our shire,
it's a safe bet it either came from the loaner equipment rack, or it belongs to
a newbie.

Scores are just the icing on the cake, sweet icing indeed, but that cake has
many ingredients, and much care and toil went into it's making.

Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire