[Ansteorra-archery] New Bowyers List at Yahoo

Paul Thorne paulthorne at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 14 20:35:29 PDT 2004

Greetings Archers of Ansteorra,

    I'm sending this out to the archery list since this is where the most likely target audience is.  I've started a Yahoo group called SCA-Bowyers.  I'm hoping to gather up all bowyers (novice and veteran alike), want to be bowyers, and those with a genuine interest in bowyering in one place.  This will provide a forum for discussion and hopefully a place for us all to learn from each other.  So please, come on down and test the waters.  I'm trying to keep the SPAMing down so you will have to get Moderator approval to join the list.  Let me know you heard about it here and I'll approve you right away.  I look forward to hearing from everyone soon.

Yours in Service,

Ld. Jean-Paul de Calmont