[Ansteorra-archery] Arcarius at Moonschadowe

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 13 09:41:44 PDT 2004

It is with great pleasure and honor that I wish to announce that I, Arcus Jaque the Spink,  will be accepting Thomas Quilliam as a student, known as Arcarius, this coming Saturday during the Moonschadowe Archery event.  The ceremony to present him with his red bracer will be held on the field of archery.   Thomas is an up and coming archery and student of archery and I look forward to this association.

Arcus Jaque the Spink