[Ansteorra-archery] A IKAC Update, more or less

arcusironwyrm at juno.com arcusironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Sep 14 21:21:03 PDT 2004

Humm, great shooting guys!   Well Steppes' scores from last Sunday's
practice aren't posted yet, by the time they are we should have better
scores!  Jacques shot a (and don't quote me on his score, I've slept a
couple of times) 218 open bow and I shot 200 period crossbow
score (so look out Roger, my crossbow's fixed and I'm practicing
with it again!).

Blackmoon visited us at a late afternoon practice last Wednesday
but we just managed to get a couple of royals in before dark!  Of
course Mooneschadowe's archery tournament this weekend
includes an IKAC.  So we're starting to get few more IKAC scores
in, we should have plenty from Steppes by year's end.

I regret to say I've hauled my combat gear to range twice and both
our attempts to do a IKCAC have fallen flat for really stupid reasons.
And rain kinda washed us out at AoB, but we'll manage to get some
of those scores in soon as well.

Keep up the good work guys!

Ironwyrm