[Ansteorra-archery] Arcarius 2 at Moonschadowe

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 15 07:42:24 PDT 2004

It is with great pleasure and honor that I wish to announce that I, Arcus Jaque the Spink,  will be accepting Arthur Blackmoon as a student, known as Arcarius, this coming Saturday during the Moonschadowe Archery event.  The ceremony to present him with his red bracer will be held on the field of archery.   Ld Blackmoon is currently the Northkeep archery marshall and I look forward to this association.

And yes- I am being honored by being able to accept not one but two students this weekend at Moonschadowe since Thomas Quilliam will also be accepting a red bracer from me.

Arcus Jaque the Spink