[Ansteorra-archery] The rainbow is here

Anne Juliane.Rose at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 18:30:34 PDT 2004

Well and kindly spoken, Lord Robert.  Please note -- you are one of
the main reasons he has achieved this success, so everyone may thank
you as well for having helped mold a young man with such a skill and
love of archery!  :)

Anne

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:14:18 EDT, sylvrfalcn at aol.com <sylvrfalcn at aol.com> wrote:
> He is good enough old friend,
>  No harm in the lad wanting to be tops in his current division, heck, that's
> what all of us are after.  I can tell you this, when the boy does enter our
> division, you and I had best be about our practice, he wears out more
> bowstrings and arrows in two months than I do in two seasons.
>
> Robert of Yorkshire

When nothing is sure, everything is possible.

Laissez les bon temps roulez!!!