[Ansteorra-archery] Update on Thomas Quilliam

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Mon Sep 6 18:00:33 PDT 2004

I am very glad that you are doing better. We were all extremely concerned.
Many thanks to you for getting everything so well arranged that Lord Arthur
Blackmoon was able to step in and run things. I am sorry you weren't able to
see the fun that you brought to the archers. Showerings of thanks to Arthur
for his willingness to step up and help Wiesenfeuer and the archery
community. I have always known you to be a man of steadfast honor and you
proved it yet again.

A very thankful, and tired,

Elric Dracwin
Wiesenfeuer Seneschal