[Ansteorra-archery] Away Scores at Beltane Games

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Thu Apr 14 19:55:38 PDT 2005

Well now, I don't know about Beltane, but we have archery every Sunday Here
in Middleford at Burkhaven (see website in sig line for directions and info
on site).  If you want, and let us know in advance, you can come down on
Saturday and camp.  We'll feed you when you get here and have breakfast in
he morning.  All you'd might have to do is bring your own beverage if you
ant something other than an assortment of beers, Gill Punch, OJ, coffee, ea,
milk or water.

If you get tired of archery, or bring someone who doesn't do archery, we
have a wide variety of other things to do.

What a deal....?

Gilli

Life is good at Burkhaven!!
Go to http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/  and see why.  :)