[Ansteorra-archery] question

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Wed Apr 27 18:38:41 PDT 2005

GREETINGS

NO ONE HAS ANSWERED YOU YET , SO I WILL TRY .
IT IS MY BELIEF ( BUT I COULD VERY WELL BE WRONG )
SINCE I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING SPECIFIC EITHER .
THAT MINORS MUST HAVE A PARENTAL UNIT , OR LEGAL GUARDIAN, OR A NOTARIZED   " MINORS PERMISSION FORM / EVENT WAIVER "GUARDIAN ,
WITH THEM ,ANY TIME THEY ARE ON AN SCA ARCHERY RANGE , TO PARTICIPATE .
( THIS HAS BEEN THE STANDARD RULES POSTED AT MANY MAJOR CHILDREN / YOUTH ARCHERY SHOOTS THAT I HAVE BEEN TO. )
HOPE THAT HELPS

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON