[Ansteorra-archery] Namron's Archery Practice

Traci traci.atchison at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 17 19:55:34 PDT 2005

Please remember that archery practice is tomorrow (monday) evening, starting at about 5:30pm or 6pm depending on when people start showing up.  We have loaner equipment for new shooters so just bring yourself if you don't have a bow or arrows.  We have loaner equipment for children as well so bring them on out.

Location:  4141  48th Ave.  Noble, Oklahoma
down highway 9 east until you come to 48th Ave.  Past the postal center if you are headed east.

Call if you get lost:  (405) 823-3463 or call Ace at (405) 326-7849