[Ansteorra-archery] Congratulations, it's a bow

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 25 07:29:03 PDT 2005

Eadric Anstapa (eadric at scabrewer.com) said something that sounded like:
> Yeah, OK I know ya'll just did an AoBlast year bu as far as I know,
> nobody has put in a bid since then.

This is correct. This as well as many other things are in my upcoming
Blackstar report. It's not that we have to have a AoB, but I want to get
the word out incase there is a group interested in getting it on the
calendar.

<playing catchup after being out of town for a month and a half>

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "If you don't worry 'bout the future
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   sooner or later it's the past