[Ansteorra-archery] Howdy guys

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 05:17:49 PST 2005

hey there Wilim, naaa its a cane, it is to short to be crutch. Hope all is well with you.

Cool if ya get out to carolingia - say hi for me. Used to attend the fighter practices at MIT all the time. Good folks out that way. Was thinking about you afew months back. Had a big grin on my face imagining you were terrorizing some poor crossbowman by sitting on the ground next to him/her and making random comments. hehehehe. Good to see your around :)

Ulrich

Adam Edwards <wilim.penbras at pandora.org> wrote:
Crossbow as a Cane?  I thought it was your Crutch. :P

Welcome back.  You shoot in Ansteorra and maybe I'll get down to shoot in Carolingia for ya since I'm closer to it.

Ld. Fathead