[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Huntsman Tournament...

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Apr 25 20:20:54 PDT 2005

Well, it won't be a far off thing.  The festivities will be taking place
here.  Yeap, the wedding and the reception will be taking place at
Burkhaven, as Ld Edward MacTavish weds his lady, Lady Deborah.  Brings a
tear to my eye.

Gilli
Life is good at Burkhaven!!
Go to http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/  and see why.  :)