[Ansteorra-archery] question

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Apr 27 20:13:15 PDT 2005

There are not any hard and fast written rules on this since it is not a
"combat" activity.  Each branch can be as strict as they like, each
marshal in charge of a range can be as strict on his range as he feels
is appropriate.

In general down here we require the parent/guardian/designated-adult to
be with the child while they are at the range.

Should it be left up to the marshal in charge?

Or should the next set of Ansteorran Target Archery rules say something
about it?

Regards,

--
HL Eadric Anstapa