[Ansteorra-archery] Ansteorra Archery Marshal out of pocket...

Pug Bainter archery_marshal at ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 25 13:05:02 PDT 2005

Good Morning,

  Just before Pennsic I got diagnosed with pneumonia and some other
  complications in my lungs. Unfortunately the antibiotics have not
  been able to clear it up yet. What this means is that I am likely to
  be on restricted travel until my doctors have a good handle on the
  cause and the proper medical treatment to fix it. I still plan on
  being out as much as I can, but I am going to in all likelihood miss
  Gothic War.

  I will still be answering email as my health and time allows. If
  something urgent comes up, please call me at the number listed in the
  Blackstar. As well, I have an emergency deputy (Lord Iain) who can be
  reached via email at deputy-archery-marshal at ansteorra.org. I will be
  depending on Iain and my regionals even more than usual at this time in
  my tenure.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And I ain't in it for the power
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   And I ain't in it for my health