[Ansteorra-archery] BG 8-21 archery practice cancelled

brandtfamily at sprintmail.com brandtfamily at sprintmail.com
Sun Aug 21 07:57:14 PDT 2005

Hello Austin-area archers,

I am calling off the Bryn Gwlad archery practice that was scheduled for
today ay McNeil Park in Round Rock. The prediction for the weather is
just way too hot - a high of 103 degrees coupled with a 90% humidity.
The Heat Index for that combination is an effective temperature of over
190 F, and that is too hot.

If you are interested in an alternative archery-related activity today,
I would be willing to hold a fletching workshop today, in my
air-conditioned shop. So if you would like to learn how to make your
own arrows, and would like to help make arrows for the Barony, give me
a call at 512-926-9770.

Regards,
HLS Jason of Rosaria
Bryn Gwlad Archery Marshall