[Ansteorra-archery] Cabin Reservations at Winter War Rally

Debbie Johnson johnsonds at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 2 21:03:59 PST 2005

Greetings;
Due to illness, there has been a cancellation, thus there is now an available cabin at Winter War Rally.  This is one of the nice cabins which can sleep up to 9 comfortably.  This cabin is available on a first come, first served basis.  Just drop me an e-mail, or give me a call at (405)706-8066, to reserve this cabin for yourself.
Yours in service to the Dream,
Lady Marion Makkingze
johnsonds at earthlink.net
johnsonds at hotmail.com