[Ansteorra-archery] Royal Hunstman Tournament...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Feb 23 05:12:47 PST 2005

Good Morning,

  A last reminder that the Royal Huntsman Tournament for Ulsted and Cateau
  will be held February 25-27 at the RavensMarch event being hosted by
  Bordermarch and Ravens Fort.

  The format shall be announced at the field but it will be varied to
  show your skill with both target and combat ammunition at varying
  distances and will allow for a bow-out stage for those who wish to
  test the mettle of those entering but can not perform the duties laid
  down for this honor.

  I encourage everyone bring both their target and combat equipment with
  them as loaner equipment may not be available.

In Service,
Master Phelim Gervase called Pug

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black