[Ansteorra-archery] Call for archery instructors and marshals

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 06:05:12 PST 2005

I know gulf wars is the priority now, as it should be. I will be unable to attend this year, unfortunately. I know all of you will be recovering from the trials and tribulations of Gulf Wars, but I need assistance from anyone who is planning to attend the Childrens Academy and Defender of the Heirs, March 25th through March 27th. I will be holding children's archery classes, Youth Defender competition and adult Archery Defender of the Heirs competition. I will need several Marshals and/or experienced archers to assist in marshaling the line and assisting in the hands on instruction. I will also call upon parents of the young archers to assist wherever they can.

Those interested in assisting, please contact me at j_hodek at yahoo.com.

In service always,

Gunnarr haukr