[Ansteorra-archery] Gulf War....

Paul Thorne paulthorne at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 24 14:06:13 PST 2005

Greetings,

    As of right now my schedule is still unknown but leaning to being able
to attend Gulf War.  If so, then I will also volunteer to help man the CA
Ravine inspection point with Arcus Eadric and where ever else I might be
needed.  Lady Marguerite du Bois will be there to assist as well when
possible.

Arcarius Jean-Paul de Calmont