Fwd: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] moonschadow is having an archery practice .

Ironwyrm ironwyrm at housearkham.com
Wed Jul 20 21:25:28 PDT 2005

Ironwyrm <ironwyrm at housearkham.com> wrote:Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:14:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ironwyrm <ironwyrm at housearkham.com>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra-archery] moonschadow is having an archery practice .
To: Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra <ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org>

Good for them!

It's a wee bit far for me to travel for practice, but I do plan to
return & defend the yeoman title during Moonshadowe
Guardian.  However pray offer our best wishes and hopes for
success in this endeavor and for their new archery marshal!

Looking forward to seeing you then!

Ironwyrm

Blackmoon <ld.blackmoon at cox.net> wrote:
GREETINGS

MOONSCHADOW IS HAVING IT'S FIRST ARCHERY PRACTICE IN A LONG TIME ,
AND THEY HAVE A PROSPECTIVE ARCHERY MARSHAL

SO LETS ALL SHOW UP IN STILLWATER,  N Ridge Dr & W Hall Of Fame Ave
Stillwater, OK 74074,  OK. ON SAT JUL 23  2005 , @ 3:00 PM
AND WELCOME SOME NEW ARCHERS , AND HOPEFULLY A NEW ARCHERY MARSHAL TO THE NORTHERN REGION .

HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL THERE

BE SAFE, BE HAPPY, HAVE FUN
ARTHUR BLACKMOON
N.R.A.M.