[Ansteorra-archery] So, how does everyone else feel?!

David Ruff davidsbox01 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 20:33:41 PDT 2005

Im not afraid to express my views and opinions, however that was just plain not cool to post. Opinions are one thing - flame war is another... or atleast thats what i think of that anyways.

Ulrich

Eadric Anstapa <eadric at scabrewer.com> wrote:
Master Pug is correct. This list is NOT the place for such topics.
It has nothing to do with who is right or wrong or who or where the
bread is being buttered. Local politics and personal conflicts have
no place on this list.

--
HL Eadric Anstapa
DSEM CA