[Ansteorra-archery] So, how does everyone else feel?!

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Wed Jul 27 17:57:58 PDT 2005

Look if you have a problem with the Burkhaven gang that is your problem.  If
you want to discuss archery in Ansteorra go ahead, if you want to rant about
your problems with the afore mentioned group do it elsewhere.  I do not have
the time or the want to see personnel crap on this board.  Do all of us a
favor and keep it to yourself and not here.

Iaen Mor
John Moore