[Ansteorra-archery] Bowyerthon Thank Yous

Darcy HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com
Sun Jun 5 22:54:21 PDT 2005

Hello, Everyone!

I would like to thank everyone who came out to Bowyerthon and made it such a
success.  A special thanks to Robert of Yorkshire for sharing his skills and
knowledge.  Gilli turned out his usual excellent meal.  I had a wonderful
time baking up a storm and making cheese for a horde (a small horde) of
beginning bowyers.  Thank you all.  I enjoyed it very much.

Darcy
Colley's the cat and Keri's the collie.
An Odyssey of Learning.  Life is fun at Burkhaven.
See why at http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/