[Ansteorra-archery] Report from the Kingdom Archery Marshal...

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 16:32:21 PDT 2005

plachoya
humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra

    I have been in discussions with many different marshals through the
    known world and would like to propose some changes to our Kingdom
    rules that are in the process of being rewritten. Before I get down
    to the nitty-gritty of putting them in a document, I wanted to receive
    feedback from our archers and marshals. Basically I'm looking at going
    towards Gulf War standards. This involves the following as an overview
    for our standards but I think they are towards the better:

  Ammo:
    - APDs: 100+PSI Siloflex and Asgard

  Does this mean 100 up to 160 PSI?

  In Service,