[Ansteorra-archery] New List for the Arcarius

Paul Thorne paulthorne at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 12 06:48:03 PDT 2005

Greetings Archers of Ansteorra,

    I would like to announce that there is a new list open for the students of the Arc d'Or members.  The Arcarius list has been created to allow all the Arcarius to get to know each other, share information, and to have a place to discuss items particular to our group.  You can follow the link below to sign up.  When you send your request email to sign up please include to whom you are a student.  I look forward to seeing all of you on there, and getting to meet some of you for the first time.  I would also like to thank Master Pug for setting up the list.

In service I remain,

Lord Jean-Paul de Calmont
Arcarius to HL Eadric Anstapa