[Ansteorra-archery] Beer!!

Ironwyrm hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 14 07:42:04 PDT 2005

Well, you're singing my song!  Very tempting, however I'll most
likely be kegging homebrew that morning myself.  Maybe next
time, but thanks for the invite anyway.

Have fun, stay safe!

Ironwyrm

Bob Dewart <gilli at hot.rr.com> wrote:
99 bottles of beer on the wall!!  99 bottles of beer!! Take one down, pass it around.  98 bottles of beer on the wall!!

That's exactly what we're going to have for the 4th of July shoot at Burkhaven in Middleford.

Check out the website in the sig line for more info.

Just let me know if you're coming so I'll have enough food...like I've EVER run out.  :)

Gilli
Life is good at Burkhaven!!
Go to http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/  and see why.  :)