[Ansteorra-archery] Congratulations, it's a bow

Darcy HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com
Tue Mar 22 05:41:16 PST 2005

Hi, Robert,

As I understand, what you're proposing is a weekend seminar.  I think that
is a wonderful idea.  You may certainly count on my support.  I suggest we
look through the calendar and pick a weekend that will not conflict with any
archery events.

Darcy

Colley's the cat and Keri's the collie.
An Odyssey of Learning.  Life is fun at Burkhaven.
See why at http://home.hot.rr.com/burkhaven/