[Ansteorra-archery] Bowyerthon '05

Sylvrfalcn at aol.com Sylvrfalcn at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 17:27:20 PST 2005

Friends,
  We've already determined where the bowmaking seminar is going to take
place. This morning, after watching all the kiddies hunt Easter eggs, we got our
heads together and picked a date. Bowyerthon '05 will take place the weekend of
3-5 June.
  Earlier didn't work, because if folks decide to order hickory bow staves
from Rudder Bows, etc., they'll need four to six weeks to be assured of having
them. Later proved problematic as well, since I retire from the military June
8th.  Once I'm out and have the freedom to do so, I fully intend to do some
traveling about, visiting friends, family, and places I'd like to see. In the
past three years alone I've traveled more than 32,000 miles, but Uncle Sam didn't
exactly have me going to "garden spots". ;-)
  Now I know 3-5 June isn't going to work for everybody, when does any date
work for everybody? But that's the best we could come up with, so I hope to see
as many of you there as can make it.

  Cheers,
Robert of Yorkshire